We hope you find saxtrader.co.uk straightforward to use. We have tried to keep the layout simple, uncluttered, and free from distracting soundtracks and flashing adverts! However, you may find the following pointers useful if you are new to the site.
- On the home page you will find represented all the major brand makers and distributors. Scroll down the page to see all the entries and then click on the company name in bold type to go to their contact and website details.
- Adverts placed by private individuals and companies are categorised. Select a category and click on search to see what's on offer. Clicking on an advert title will take you to the advertiser's details.
- Specialist sax dealers have their own section, but you will also find their adverts appear after the private adverts in the "saxophones" category. Other types of trade advertiser appear amongst the private ads in their relevant section.
- You can search just the saxophone adverts, or all adverts, for a particular word or phrase by entering it in the box provided, and you can look at just trade adverts by using the facility at the bottom of the search section, with the option of finding the trade advertisers in your area or town. Because saxophone dealers are likely to have a wide range of instruments available, their adverts may show even when a particular word searched for does not appear in their advert, but they will always appear after the relevant private ads.
- How to advertise on saxtrader.co.uk and how much it will cost is all dealt with under the heading "Advertise" . You will need to register with us and provide some details before you can place your first advert. To do this, click on " YOU" and select Register from the drop-down menu. Thereafter you can advertise as often as you like.